Sunday, July 16, 2006

Frat Boy in Training

While I was juggling Karston to keep him fairly quiet and amused on an interminable flight today, I looked in his open mouth. Tooth #8 is just starting to peek through! For a child with a new tooth on boring flights, he's doing really well! He's not napping today, but he's not that fussy either.

Update: This evening I discovered another angle to that story. I thought he seemed to like being upside down a lot, but he was quiet on a plane that sat on the tarmac for forty-five minutes, so I considered quiet to be lucky. I thought he was looking at Daddy in the seat behind us, in the very last row. Ah, but no! Daddy told me he was looking up the flight attendant's dress. She was in the rumble seat between the two back rows, right next to Daddy. If I had known, I would have tried another game other than upside-down child juggling. So, let me get this straight ... Karston loves beer, and has a fit if you drink from a beer bottle that you don't share with him. He puts his hand down my shirt, or lifts up my shirt, and giggles fairly often. And he looks up skirts when he gets the chance. He only looks like a baby: he's really a frat boy in training!

No comments: