Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rosy Ola

Aha! The promised rash of roseola is just starting to appear. Karston has rosy pink splotches around the edge of his face and on his chest. So that's the start of the rash, and should be the end of the fever (or else we're going back to the doctor). He didn't have this rash when we got home from work, and he does now. At least the fever stage is done because Karston didn't feel well with the fever. The rash isn't supposed to itch (I'm not sure anything called a rash can be anything but itchy, but we'll see), so if he has no itchiness and no fever I'm hoping he'll feel fine and start eating food again.

Seeing his rash made me feel itchy on my forehead and my back; hopefully that's just psychosomatic so that it goes away quickly, and Karston and I don't have something else.

No comments: