Friday, November 03, 2006

Lunch

Karston has decided that baby food is a lot less interesting than whatever we're eating. So far, he'll eat anything that we eat: nothing is too spicy for him! Today I think he really proved that his taste in food is not that discriminating. Daddy said all he would eat for lunch today is fried okra and raisins. Yeah sure, those go together! He'll eat raisins with anything, just about any time of day. Sometimes he doesn't eat the skins, and he'll spit the raisin skeletons out on you a while later. (He also really goes through yogurt when it comes from my bowl or my mother's.) He wouldn't eat pizza for lunch today though, but he eagerly helped me eat pizza for lunch on Wednesday. I'm still trying to get over fried okra and raisins for lunch ... bleah! (I don't like okra.)

No comments: