Monday, January 02, 2006

... and a Sleepy New Year!

I guess Karston wanted to keep his Christmas present to us special by keeping us awake. He was awake to see 2006, even though we were perfectly happy to let the new year roll in while we spent quality time with head on pillow. In fact, he stayed up until 1 AM, a whole hour after the new year ... and then he repeated that performance the next night. This is not how I planned to spend my vacation, staying up late and getting up several times during the night. As long as Daddy, Mommy, and Baby are all happy and healthy, I don't want to complain, so I'll just say I'm really looking forward to Karston sleeping through the night eventually! I do enjoy spending time with him as he is now ... but I also plan to enjoy later stages, with more sleep!

No comments: